4 Page Essay: What You Should Know about a 4 Page Essay
Have ever heard of essays of 4-page length? If you think that such papers differ from usual papers, than you are mistaken. A 4 page essay has the same standardized structure and usual requirements a five-paragraph essay has. The only difference lies in the size of those paragraphs. So, let us consider the main differences and similarities between those two essays.
The main peculiarities of a 4 page essay
- Considering the main body of a 4 page essay, there should be more paragraphs revealing the facts in a more detailed way. It is not necessarily that you essay should have five paragraphs, as well. It depends upon the issues mentioned in the outline.
- The outline of a 4 page essay should be much longer; there should be more sub points.
- The topic and the thesis statement should sound more serious and profound so that you can elaborate on it within four pagers. Otherwise, you have nothing to write about.
- A 4 page essay may take much more time than a usual essay with five paragraph structure.
The most common features of a 4 page essay
- To begin with, a 4 page essay has mostly the same structure containing the introduction and conclusion.
- A 4 page essay should be also written on various topic; like usual essays, it could be of several types.
- Such essays are also aimed to show you writing skills and the way you can express and prove your ideas.
- Needless to say, a 4 page essay should be grammatically correct. Hence, on completing this paper, reread it and edit.
As you can see, there is nothing to be afraid of, as a 4 page essay resembles usual essays with usual format requirements.